Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Congratulations

Well, it is official. Kelly passed his ride and is now flying with Air Canada Jazz. He had his first flight today, and phoned me in between flights to say hi. Kelly is off to Seattle tonight and then he gets to fly to Portland tomorrow (could be the other way around I can't fully remember - baby brain sucks sometimes....don't worry I have it written down upstairs in case I need to get a hold of him).

It has been amazing to see Kelly's progression throughout the years. Along with family and friends, I have witnessed him getting his initial license (in Langley, BC), get the next few licenses (in school), and then progress from a co-pilot to a captain (on three different types of airplanes) with his first job. Now he is starting his second job, and I couldn't be more proud and excited for him. He is doing what he loves to do, and is doing it very well.

Congratulations on the job well done Kelly. We knew you could do it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kelly, we know you can do anything you put your mind too.