Thursday, November 30, 2006

Back in Fort Smith

Well, I got back from Yellowknife tonight (7:00) and went to play hockey at 10:00. It was interesting. I now have a jersey (and soon my name will be on it) as well as socks that match our jersey. It definitely makes me feel more like part of the team.

For those of you who didn't know I play hockey (new development this year) I am and my positions are usually the forward positions (left, center and right). It is fun and definitely a workout (which is great). We have a tournament here in Fort Smith this weekend and I am guaranteed to play four games so cross our fingers everything will go well and we will win.

Negotiations did not get finished so I will be going back up to Yellowknife to continue them at some point in the New Year. It is unfortunate that more couldn't be done this week, however we needed to do things the exact way that they happened. Who knows what will happen. I spent three days up in Yellowknife and worked for maybe a total of 6-7 hours the whole time. The rest of the time was spent shopping and spending time with friends in Yellowknife. It was definitely a good experience and a good break from work.

Well, it is late and I should really get ready for bed. That's pretty much all of the news that I have right now anyway. I will keep you posted for further news on the tournament.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Guys, Kara told me about your site so I had to come check it out.