Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Negotiations

Hi everyone. I am up in Yellowknife for Union Negotiations (for work) and I have decided I love it. This is of course mainly because I haven't had to do any real sort of work and I spent a good portion of the day shopping. Gotta love it.

I got into Yellowknife this morning at 8:10 and we went to the hotel room. I found out that I got a hotel suite. My own room, kitchen, living room, bathroom and storage room with a washer and dryer. It is sweet. Considering I thought I would have a room with a bed and a t.v. and that was it, this is awsome. Plus the hotel is right across from Wal-Mart (which for those who know Yellowknife it is also right beside the hospital - convienent especially considering my track record).

I went to supper with Ben and Steph tonight and the food was delicious. I forgot my leftovers either at the restaurant or at Ben and Steph's house (which is really unfortunate). It was good fun to see both of them again and I spent a lot of time laughing (which is great). I met their two puppies who are really cute and well behaved.

Well, not much else has happened today. It has been fun, but I am looking forward to going home on Thursday night. Well, I should go to bed now. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

Hmm Walmart, I wish I was close to a walmart. I might actually finish my Christmas shopping then. Good luck with the negotiations.