Monday, March 12, 2007

Rambling from Kara

I went to aquasize class today. It is the third time that I have gone and I am really enjoying it. The only thing that I do not like is that I end up doing the same thing for quite a period of time while the others are doing ab work. It sucks being the only one doing something different, although the reason is the best reason in the world. It is a good work out and I plan on doing this as long as they are offering the course.

We have another mid-wife appointment on Thursday. Hopefully we will get to tape the heartbeat this time. Maybe we will also get an approx. date for the ultrasound appointment. I can't wait.

In other news, it has snowed a lot here in Smith over the last couple of days. Kelly has been out and shovelling the driveway and the paths. Gracie seems to be doing ok. She doesn't seem to accept the fact that she is on restrictive activity for the next few weeks. She wants to play like nothing is wrong. Kelly is flying a lot right now, which is good for the mileage and the time. He is loving every minute of it I am sure.

I have joined the Relay for Life (a Canadian Cancer Society fundraiser) again this year. I am hoping that it is full of fun like last year. I stayed up all night (had a panicked husband for a few hours - I almost had my hair shaved off if they had raised enough money) and spent time with friends. It was a good time. Should anyone be interested in sponsoring me you can go to the Canadian Cancer website (www.cancer.ca), click on Alberta/NWT, Relay for Life 2007, Get Involved, Make a pledge, pledge a participant (first and last name) and put my name in it (Kara-lea Tuftin). If you have problems give me a call and I will walk you through it on the phone.

Anyways, I should start getting ready for bed. It has been a long day and I need some sleep (didn't sleep well last night). Hopefully all is going well for everyone.

1 comment:

Carmen said...

hmm, Kara with no hair, I would have paid to see that :)