Thursday, May 24, 2007

New website that is neat

Well, after going home due to another Kidney stone attack (and also going to the hospital to make sure that the little one is doing ok) I am now sitting on the couch (pain free after 2 morphine pills) surfing the web.

I came across this website, and for those mom's looking for new things this might be interesting, that gives free stuff away. Although this may end in May, it may continue on. We will see.

Anyways, I'm going to go and continue searching the web. Have a good day.

2 comments:

Dan said...

Sorry to hear about the stone, I can't imagine how painful they must be...

Oh yeah, what's the website?

Kara, Kelly and Elizabeth Tuftin said...

I must really have been out of it yesterday....I can't believe I forgot the website address.

Anyways it is http://mommyknows.com/