Thursday, July 12, 2007

Moving to Airdrie

Well, it is official. We will be moving to Airdrie, and Kelly will be commuting from Calgary to Vancouver. We have a place to rent (a 3 bedroom condo that has three floors) as of September 1, 2007 and hopefully by that point we will have a new baby (boy or girl - to be determined on the birth day).

I have one morning left at work and then I am on vacation for the next 12 business days. Once the vacation runs out (July 31, 2007) I will be done work and will officially no longer be a Bosco Homes Trailcross employee. Although this is good, I have mixed feelings. I have been there for almost 3 1/2 years, and I haven't had to depend on someone else paying the bills in a long time. On the flip side though, it means that the little one will be arriving soon, which means I will have my hands full soon enough.

Anyways, enough rambling. I should get packing. I will catch up with everyone later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I am so excited now you will be closer to your families and me. Can't wait to see the little one.